1я фаза с босс Boss (до 70.1m/89%)
1я фаза с ядром (идет команда 1)
2я фаза с боссом (до 49.1m/63%)
2я фаза с ядром (идет команда 2)
3я фаза с боссом (до 26m/33%)
3я фаза с ядром (идет команда 1)
4я фаза с боссом

Фазы с боссом:

Разделите рейд на две группе по 10 человек, в каждой группе по 1 танку. Танки стоят от босса на макс мили расстоянии на противоположных сторонах, все остальные точно собираются в своего танка.

Breaker X-1 "Onyx"- 79.1 million health.

Mechanics:
Breakdown - 3 second cast. He casts this at 89/63/33%. While he is casting this he is still damageable. After he completes it he becomes immune(in his core state) and the only way to damage him is from killing the programs in his core.

Fission Burst - 1.3 second cast. A player in the stack with the active tank will receive a yellow bubble. The damage is shared between those players stacked and a 16 second undispellable debuff is applied increasing damage taken from Fission Burst by 100%(it either only applies up to 10 people or stacks to 10). If it stacks to 10 like I think that is why we don't all just stack up. After Fission Burst the other tank must taunt the boss(tank swap mechanic).

Ionic Decay - 5 second countdown debuff that affects 4 players and must be (AoE) cleansed(raid wipe mechanic).

Meltdown Splash - 1 second cast. Starts at 2nd core phase and continues till he dies. Spawns fire pillars that last 20 seconds where 3 to 4 random players are per cast. This and Radiation Boulder is why your 2 groups must move together in a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction around the boss.

Quantum Disruptor - 1.5 second interruptible cast. Must be interrupted(one shot mechanic on most tanks).

Radiation Boulder - .5 second cast. Starts in the final boss phase at 25%. Targets a player and where it lands causes a knockback. Radiation Boulder: 549 thousand health and has a AoE. It is an emerald crystal. You have 15 seconds to burn it or it spawns 4 unkillable "Toxic Spawn"(oozes).

Core Phases:

***Known Bug(still not 100% fixed as of 10/30/2013) - Have the tank that is not going into the core taunt Breaker X-1 "Onyx" during breakdown. This is to make sure that the portals will spawn properly.***

Boss converts back into his "core" mode and adds spawn. The 5 portals take 2 seconds to spawn after they "appear". Only 1 person may enter(2 second cast) a portal before it despawns. They spawn towards the edges of the room.

Portal respawn timers - 1st core phase: 50s and 48s(speculated). 2nd core phase: 44s and 46s. 3rd core phase: 42s and 40s.

The initial portal group should consist of: 1 Tank, 1 healer, and 3 DPS. Tank picks up the boss and kites it through the portal(don't click the portal and remember the bosses in the core cleave). Where your facing the portal and the boss's back is to the portal. This permits everyone to be able to click the portal to exit immediately when the boss dies(because of purge).

It is possible in the first two core phases to have a defiler instead of a healer with the right group(defiler needs to know to relink right after entering and exiting the core). The final core phase needs a healer for the AoE disspell and stronger Radiation Sickness. Someone let me know if this is possible yet for the defiler in the 3rd phase with a pyrochon cleansing(I know this is not ideal).
i1nz.jpg
i1nz.jpg (37.27 КБ) 3878 просмотров
Core Systems Routine Alpha - 4.1 million health. Cleaves.
Holographic Core AI - 6.2 million health. Cleaves

Mechanics:
Intrusion Countermeasures - 14 second stacking debuff. AoE cleanse. The core only does this during the third phase.
Purge - Extremely strong AoE damage in the core after a program dies.
Radiation Sickness - AoE damage in the core that gets stronger over time.
Warped Mind - 3 minute undispellable debuff that prevents the player from entering the core again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adds:

Irradiated Colossus - 3.7 million health. 2 million shield(55%). Self-upgrading unit and has 4 stages. 0: golem. 1: large golem with pulsing green AoE. 2: (Empowered) huge golem with strong hitting AoE. 3: (Primal) gigantic golem with stronger hitting AoE. Kinetic Distortion(red bubble bomb) - 7 second debuff used to destroy the colossus when his shield is removed and the debuff ends(will 1 shot non-tanks). Due to this its best to have melee on one side and just put the edge of the circle only on the colossus. More than 1 person can get Kinetic Distortion and 1 Kinetic Distortion can destroy more than 1 unshielded colossus. Also a Stage 1 Colossus comes out during the 3rd boss phase.
Zykikari Champion - 1.8 million health. 180 to 210 degree cleave. Unsure of exact range. 25+ meters should be safe.
Zykikari Tactician - 1.6 million health. Diamond Missile - 1 second 30 meter conal attack(can hit multiple targets). Tactician's Defense - 1.5 second interruptible cast. Negates all physical damage for 5 seconds. Tactician's Zeal - 2 second interruptible cast. Believed to be a heal. The Tactician should be mezzed or stunned until your ready to deal with him then turn him away from the raid. Do not silence him. He then starts spamming Diamond Missile.
Zykikari Venomancer - 1.4 million health. Ambersap Spray - 2 second cast. The target is encased and immobilized in a Ambersap Prison. Ambersap Prison: 183 thousand health and heavily damages encased player. It is a amber crystal. Burn it to release the player. Flesh Rot - 1.7 second interruptible cast.

Important notes to consider:

1. You want to be under 1 minute and 30 seconds average time per core phase to meet the 9 minute enrage.

2. 185-188K overall DPS should meet the enrage timer(speculated as I have not had any meter give an accurate amount so it could be higher or lower).

3. This is my first guide. So any constructive criticism is appreciated. Being there might be a mistake to 3. I am not sure how long I have to edit this guide. But know that I spent hours researching for this guide by playing, watching videos, and reading bits and pieces everywhere. As there was not a complete guide anywhere I decided to write one. Also I did not give a step by step description as this guide explains everything that is happening and watching a video can sequence things for you(except the random add spawns).

Видео:
LEgitПоказать
TrinityПоказать
Последний раз редактировалось yarikm 22 янв 2014, 14:37, всего редактировалось 4 раза.

Тайга
Гость
Имя персонажа: Taiqa
Игра: Rift

Re: Infinity Gate - Breaker X-1

Сообщение Тайга » 23 сен 2013, 14:42

Не совсем понял: а зачем заходить в портал и что там происходит?

yarikm
Гвардеец

Ветеран Гвардии
Имя персонажа: yarikmmm
Игра: Rift

Re: Infinity Gate - Breaker X-1

Сообщение yarikm » 23 сен 2013, 14:44

в портале 1 моб, первый раз не знаю сколько хп, второй раз 4.1кк хп, и в третий раз 6.2кк
Судя по его имени, при его убийстве босс возращается обратно на землю.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Тактики рейдов»